Saturday, February 28, 2009

On my travels to Eagle river for my daily caffeine fix I observed three vehicles off the road, one on the South side of the Eklutna Creek hill, a usual place to experience an off road thrill, but still on it’s wheels. The next two were by the South Birchwood Bridge, one of which had rolled several times but was upright as I arrived and the other just slid off the road and was on the bank by the bridge. Two fire trucks and a couple of police vehicles were attending the incident when another vehicle went cross country on the opposite side of the highway. This is driver education day with a class of slow learners. On my way home I encountered a new batch of students by Birchwood, pictures of some but not all are listed below. On the news it was reported a 16 car pile up South of Eagle River, most likely on the hill.

No comments: